HEPP – FRO is an exceptional detoxifier and rejuvenative for the liver and intestine. It is a powerful combination of bitter herbs that acts as a natural purgative to cleanse the liver of accumulated natural toxins.
The Liver Formula supports in optimal liver function, which is an important component in overall health and well-being.
There are many ancient and Ayurvedic methods to detox liver and exclude toxins from the liver.
HEPP – FRO helps,
- Ayurvedic liver formulation.
- Safeguards the liver from Hepatitis B & Cirrhosis.
- Corrects liver dysfunction & fatty infiltration.
- Protects against toxins.
- Helps in better assimilation & utilization of food.
- Improves digestion.
- Elippa Alba(Bringaraja) 100 mg
- Phyllanthus niruri(Bhumyamalaki) 100 mg
- Embillica officinalis(Amla) 250 mg
- Elettaria cardamomum (Elam) 25 mg
- Zingeber officinalis(Sunti) 50 mg
- Piper nigrum(Maricha) 50 mg
- Piper longum(Pippali) 25 mg
- Tribules terresteris(Gokshura) 100 mg
- Dates 100 mg
- Pure honey 100 mg
- Figs 25 mg
- Resin (Sarjaka) 25 mg
- In a pleasantly flavored syrup base Hepatoprotective
10ml twice a day in children and adults, or as directed by the physician.
Loss of appetite, Malnutrition, Jaundice, Viral hepatitis, Adjuvant to the hepatotoxic drug, Convalescence, Liver Dysfunction, Fatty Liver, Alcoholic Liver Diseases.
Phyllanthus Niruri in Hepp-fro has been experimentally proved to have anti-HBs Ag activity. Eclipa Alba (Bhringaraja) in Hepp-fro is used for relieving spleen and liver enlargement, jaundice and hepatitis.
Corrects liver disorders like jaundice, enlargement of liver and spleen, hepato-spleenomegaly & anemia.